- 1 Year Access Diamond Level
1 Year Access Diamond Level
Want to be a part of the Diamond Level Blog? This is the way to access exclusive content on the website!
You must pay for it before gaining access. Then I will manually add people. You will be sent an email to set up your password. Once you have created a password, then you can access the content for that year. Two days before your membership ends, I will remind you. 😉
- Two posts per week plus additional behind-the-scenes posts.
- Posts about Cosmetic Formulation, Cosmetic Chemistry, and Business, and more!
- Posts have included, How to improve your formulas for your business, Ingredients Spotlight: Allantoin, Red Cherry Lash and Brow Serum Dupe, How to Formulate Face Washes, Silk Eye Cream Formulation, Holiday Red Liquid Lipstick, Color Theory For Formulators, and SO MUCH MORE!
- Instagram Group Chat: to contact me directly. I can also give advice there.
- Information Section:
- Includes Suppliers, Other Bloggers, Podcasts, Studies I have found, Courses and Books I recommend.
- Ingredient Guide: Don't know what an ingredient does? Find out the relevant information like percentages, descriptions, key benefits, and how to add it into formulas.
- Dictionary: Learn All the terms connected with Cosmetic Chemistry, Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry.
- Inspiration Station: Stuck and don't know what to make? Look no further than the inspiration station. Find tons of pictures for products.
- Business Resources: I share all my resources to be a compliant cosmetics company.
- Q&A posts once a month
- Stuck on something? Request a video, and I will show you how to do it.
- Makeup tutorials (Soon a Makeup Course)
- Input on next projects ;)
- Exclusive" What is Happening?" series
- Learn from my mistake as I detail some formulation issues that I run into and fix them. We all make mistakes.
- Examples: How to fix oil spots in Matte eyeshadow, Same Product but Different?, Problems with Matte Eyeshadows, Oils separating in an Anhydrous formula, and more!!!
- EXCLUSIVE for the One Year is free to access to ALL the ebooks and templates for no additional cost.
Want to look at all the options? Click Here