Mineral Makeup Mini Course
Welcome to my first course!
This is a mini-course all about creating mineral makeup formulas. While this is only a four-part course, it is packed with information that even the absolute beginner can follow. Learn the proper way with a Cosmetics Formulator, Contract Formulator, and Blogger.
Included in the Course:
- Introduction to what is Mineral Makeup
- All the ingredients you need to create the formulas with detailed guides
- All the equipment for the formulas.
- Safety and Sanitation to make safe cosmetics
- How to create a formula in percentages with practice problems
- How to convert a formula to grams with practice problems
- Base Formulas including:
- Generic Base
- Blush with matte and shimmer versions
- Natural-looking highlighter
- Intense highlighter
- Matte eyeshadow that can be used to make brow powders and eyeliner.
- Shimmer eyeshadow
- Intro to Color Theory
- Color Theory for Iron Oxides
- How to create skin tones with a lesson on undertones
- How to create color for your skin tone with video
- How to alter formulas to the coverage and finish that you want
- and more!
This is an introductory course for all sorts of mineral cosmetics. All skill levels are welcome to take this course.
I need to add you in manually, allowing for at least 24 hours for me to do this. If you want the process to go faster, you can register for my site. Don't worry about the promotional emails; I do not use that option.
Terms and conditions still apply. Once you purchase, you agree to the terms and conditions. (link)